Shoe Polishing Kits
Birros has a range of shoe polish kits, containing everything you need to keep your shoes looking smart.
Birros stocks a large selections of shoe polishes from brands such as Kiwi, Woly, Loake and many more. We keep a large selection of colours in stock so no matter the colour of your shoes, we will have the polish for you.
Many of our polishes contain Carnabu wax and a high pigment colour concentration for the best possible results.
Tips for polishing your shoes.
– Find the correct or nearest colour polish to your shoes as possible.
– Be careful to only get polish onto your shoes. Shoe polish can stain clothing, carpets etc.
– Read warning and instructions on the product label.
– Follow the care instructions for the item you intend to treat.
– Remove any dust or dirt with a shoe brush, if necassary remove stubborn dirt with water and a cloth.
– Make sure shoe are clean and completely dry.
– Apply polish generously using a shoe polishing brush.
– Leave to dry for 15 minutes.
– Brush shoe vigoursly all over making sure to remove any excess polish.
– Buff shoe using a microfibre cloth.
If you are unsure about any aspect of polishing your shoes please get in touch with a Birros representative at either of our stores.