Suede and Nubuck Cleaning
Suede and Nubuck leather require specialist cleaning to keep them in good condition. Birros can clean your suede and nubuck items at either of our stores.
Alternativly we stock a range of products to help you keep your Suede and Nubuck in top condition.
Tips for Suede and Nubuck Cleaning.
– Read warning and instructions on the product label.
– Follow the care instructions for the item you intend to treat.
– Patch test for colour fastness before use.
– Use a brush to remove any lose dirt.
– Shake your suede and nubuck cleaner and spray 5cm away from the item.
– Leave to soak for 1 minute.
– Work cleaner into your item using a suede brush.
– Remove excess cleaner with suede brush or luke warm water.
– Repeat cleaning process if necessary.
– Leave to dry naturally. If cleaning shoes, stuff newspaper inside to help dry.
– Spray with suitable protector
If you are unsure about any aspect of cleaning suede and nubuck please get in touch with a Birros representative at either of our stores.